Receive alert message from us when new articles submitted to our site for free.
Nursing job opportunities
Search the Articles
- 5 Strategies That Will Boost Your Business Productivity Today! - Part 2By: Glen Smyth
- GOT MEME? How to Attract Your Clients' and Customers' AttentionBy: Charlie Cook
- Art of Succession PlanningBy: Paul Shearstone
- SWOT AnalysisBy: Chris Mallon
- The Top 10 Priorities That Guard Your Five-Star ReputationBy: Gala Gorman
- How To Leverage Your Current Ideas And Products Into Multiple Revenue StreamsBy: BZ Riger-Hull
- How to Write a Business Plan in Five StepsBy: Dave Miller
- Hunters and Gatherers - Are You Serving Both Their Needs?By: John Stanley
- Laying It Out On PaperBy: Ramona Creel
- Donâ€™t Allow Yourself to Get BurnedBy: Freddy Davis
- Building a Better Brick-and-Mortar with the Billion-Dollar WebBy: Donald Lee
- 2 Simple Steps Before Starting Your BusinessBy: Rhonda Winn
- Your Business: Will It Have A Happy Ending?By: Brent Dees
- Elite Positioning Brings Higher ProfitsBy: Marcia Yudkin
- 6 Changes You Can Make to Increase Business ProfitsBy: Marcia Yudkin
- 8 Ways to Earn More Without Working HarderBy: Marcia Yudkin
- Troubled Waters Require Capable Leaders at the HelmBy: Larry D. Cote
- 3 "P"s of Planning - Prepare, Personalize, PilotBy: Bill Thomas
- Five Crucial Components of a Business PlanBy: Cavyl Stewart
- Becoming Wise - Wild & Free - Writing A Successful Business Plan - Part 2 - Do It In StepsBy: Rod Francis
- Is Your Company Growing Fast Enough for You?By: Chris Anderson
- More Uses for Your Business PlanBy: Gerry McRae
- Business Strategy Planning Made EasyBy: Kim Beasley
- Business Ideas: 3 Smart Ways To Generate Profitable Business Ideas AnytimeBy: I-key Benney
- Thinking Like A FarmerBy: Jim Rohn
- The Chief Cause of Business Failure & SuccessBy: Sharif Khan
- When Do I Need To Hire A Business Plan ConsultantBy: Howard Schwartz
- The Power of PlanningBy: Kelley Robertson
- How to Start A Business PlanBy: John Mussi
- Top 10 Tips to Create A Business Plan! (For People Who Hate Business Plans)By: Philip E. Humbert
Growing your own small business can be one of the most exciting journeys you could ever embark upon!But it's important that you continuously implement new and fresh ways to generate sales and improve your profitability in order to stay ahead of the market!Here are the next 5 Strategies to help you propel your business to new heights of success!1.
No "meme" isn't a typo and Got Milk, the more commonly know phrase, is actually a marketing meme.
Succession planning, like any business acumen, is both an art and a science.
If youâ€™ve ever listened to Warren Buffett talk about investing, youâ€™ve heard him mention the idea of a companyâ€™s moat.
Making money doesnâ€™t make your reputation.
Diversify - to make diverse, give variety, to balance, to divide securities in different industries, to produce variety, to engage in varied operations.
People often ask "What makes a good business plan? Or, "How do I make my plan attractive to lenders and investors?".
The University of Exeter in the United Kingdom recently published research financed by Barclays Bank, which has implications for everyone who is serving the general population.
You might be thinking to yourself, â€œWhy should I waste my time writing a business plan? I know what (web designers, freelance writers, professional organizers) do!â€ Knowing intellectually what your industry is all about and pinpointing exactly where you want your business to go are two entirely different propositions.
I am not a big fisherman, but I do enjoy it whenever the opportunity comes my way.
More than $117 billion passed hands from Internet shoppers to Internet vendors in 2004, according to the statistical research firm comScore.
There is so much small business information available today that it's easy to be bogged down by the sheer volume of it all.
"Begin with the end in mind," says Stephen Covey in his book Seven Habits of Successful Living.
Imagine spending the same amount of money on marketing and performing the same amount of work to deliver your products or services, but earning more money and keeping more after your expenses.
I read once that something like 30 percent of all drinkable water gets wasted on the way to the consumer by leaky pipes.
Conventional wisdom has it that there are only three ways to grow your business: find new customers, increase the amount of each sale to existing customers or get customers to buy more frequently.
Canada's lean leaders need to look beyond the horizon and chart the futureIn stormy times, true leadership skills emerge, says Larry CotÃ©, the President of Lean Advisors Inc.
Here's a really simple way to make sure your plans always produce the results you expect.
The format of a Business Plan is something that has been developed and refined over the years and is something that should not be changed.
So you've decided to write your own business plan because you know the value that the experience will give you.
Are you frustrated by the lack of growth in your firm, or the effort required to squeeze any up-tick in performance? Are inadequate policies and procedures a root cause? To find out, take this simple self assessment to see if this may be inhibiting real growth at your company.
You have invested a lot of time and energy on writing a business plan just to get a loan or to attract an investor.
Ask Yourself three simple questions that affect your strategy planning.
Creativity is one of the greatest tools for success in business.
One of the difficulties we face in our industrialized age is the fact we've lost our sense of seasons.
Business rises and falls on leadership.
Every new business owner knows that a business plan is critical â€“ it is drilled into them by potential investors and every banking officer they meet.
I am surprised how few sales professionals, independent consultants, and small business owners take the time to plan the strategy for their business.
A business plan precisely defines your business, identifies your goals, and serves as your firm's resume.
One of the key challenges for any business is to remain focused and invest resources for maximum pay-off.