Receive alert message from us when new articles submitted to our site for free.
Nursing job opportunities
Search the Articles
- Dayton, OH; Why your Company needs to expand thereBy: Lance Winslow
- Memo: Sustaining Growth in Your BusinessBy: Bob Lodie
- Corporate Contingency PlanningBy: Martin Maylor
- Business Disaster? Won't Happen to MeBy: Denise O'Berry
- Microsoft Great Plains Implementation: Pharmaceutical Corporation Specifics â€“ overviewBy: Andrew Karasev
- Microsoft Great Plains in Advertising & Publishing â€“ implementation highlightsBy: Andrew Karasev
- Microsoft Great Plains in Agriculture â€“ implementation highlightsBy: Andrew Karasev
- Microsoft Great Plains Implementation: Healthcare/Hospital example â€“ overview for consultantBy: Andrew Karasev
- Microsoft Great Plains Implementation: Placement/Recruiting Agency example â€“ overview for consultaBy: Andrew Karasev
- Microsoft Great Plains in Aerospace & Defense industries â€“ implementation & customization highlighBy: Andrew Karasev
- Buying Used Detailing Equipment and Rainy Day ServicesBy: Lance Winslow
- Who is Responsible?By: Sharon Drew Morgen
- Expanding your business in a franchise systemBy: Lance Winslow
- Designing an Efficient Distribution SystemBy: Lance Winslow
- Abstract Thought; Business Strategies and Biological SystemsBy: Lance Winslow
- Abstract thought on Business Strategy and NatureBy: Lance Winslow
- Business Results - Four Critical Success FactorsBy: Leanne Hoagland-Smith
- Invalid Excuses for Poor Business Results - Rising costsBy: Rick Weaver
- Invalid Excuses for Poor Business Results - The EconomyBy: Rick Weaver
- Water Conservation and Water Issues for Mobile Car Washers and Auto DetailersBy: Lance Winslow
- Alice In Wonderland - A Parable for A Business PlanBy: Larry Galler
- How to Develop a Successful Board of Advisors (...and Why You Should!)By: Eric Graham
- Financing Business Expansion for Your Small CompanyBy: Lance Winslow
- Site Selection and Demographic Tips for Establishing OutletsBy: Lance Winslow
- College Students and Graduates to Run Company Outlets or FranchisesBy: Lance Winslow
- Sample Business Plan OutlineBy: Lance Winslow
- Top Ten Reasons To Create A One Page Business PlanBy: Maria Marsala
- The Top Ten Rules of Effective NetworkingBy: M.E. Callan
- A Backup To The Internet Is Vital & Now Cost EffectiveBy: Randy Scott
- 5 Strategies That Will Boost Your Business Productivity Today! - Part 1By: Glen Smyth
In Ohio: besides the 3-Cs you should look at Akron, Dayton, Canton, Toledo, Youngstown and their suburbs.
What gets measured gets done.
Part 1A few weeks ago I attended a seminar sponsored by Independent Solutions Insurance Inc (Edmonton) entitled â€œSeminar On Disaster Preparednessâ€, during this seminar I heard stories from individual company owners who told us of their misfortunes and how they coped with their crisis.
As fast as you can say business disaster, your business can go up in smoke.
Microsoft Business Solutions Great Plains serves mid-size and large clients in horizontal and vertical markets.
Microsoft Great Plains, former Great Plains Dynamics is excellent fit for service oriented business and in this small article weâ€™ll give you magazine publisher and advertiser implementation and reporting scenarios.
In this small article weâ€™ll concentrate on farmers associations and non-profit state-sponsored organizations, dealing with subsidized state and federal programs distribution and management â€“ loans to farmers and rural communities.
Microsoft Great Plains fits multiple services market niche and healthcare is not exemption.
Microsoft Great Plains does wonderful ERP job for horizontal markets and clientele.
Microsoft Great Plains fits horizontal markets clientele and in case of Aerospace and Defense industry weâ€™ll talk about contractors â€“ parts and subsystems for government contracts.
Mobile auto detailing equipment becomes very inexpensive around March each year.
While writing an article recently on effective ways to bridge the IT/Management communication gap, I realized that few of us are eager to take responsibility in our business lives to make something different happen and be part of the solution.
If you are a successful franchise of a large franchise brand or chain, chances are you will wish to expand.
Let us look at a few of the big distribution networks in the US that we use today.
To stop a computer virus you must understand how it works, grows and what itâ€™s innate purpose is? What is its program, evolution and future vectors.
Here is an abstract thought on studying nature and the natural order of things; things which work to help you better understand and strategize in business, war, sports or military operations.
Scenario OneDuring a recent presentation, a business owner was given the following challenge.
Note to Northwest Airlines â€“ Itâ€™s not about fuel costsFor the first quarter of 2005, Northwest Airlines posted a loss of $458 million.
Note to Rite Aid and CVS: Itâ€™s not about the economyWhen Bill Clinton successfully unset the first President Bush, he focused on a sign in his Little Rock office: â€œItâ€™s the Economy, Stupidâ€.
Obviously, there will never be an actual water shortage since two-thirds of our earthâ€™s surface is water.
Remember reading â€œAlice in Wonderland?â€She asks the Cheshire Cat, â€œwhich way I ought to go from here?â€ â€œThat depends a good deal on where you want to get to,â€ said the Cat.
In todayâ€™s rapidly changing and highly competitive markets, many privately held companies are creating outside advisory boards to give owners and CEOs fresh, knowledgeable advice.
How you finance the expansion of your business is important.
Many cities have home pages on the Internet.
Does your overall business strategy include the recruitment of college students to run your locations? Are you a franching company and looking for young, talented, hardworking and dedicated franchisees? There are some things to think about before you deploy such a strategy.
If you are looking for a partner, funding, angle investor or venture capital you will be asked for a business plan.
There is a story, about a business owner who wasn't doing very well.
Many of us are discouraged by the networking events that we go to.
It doesnâ€™t take a Terrorist Act, Tsunami or Earthquake to put a business heavily dependent on the internet in the dark and effectively out of businessâ€¦â€¦for hours or even days into weeks.
Building a dynamic small business is a constantly evolving, increasingly demanding role.