Receive alert message from us when new articles submitted to our site for free.
Nursing job opportunities
Search the Articles
- Describing Intellectual Property in Your Business PlanBy: Dave Lavinsky
- Six Key Principles of Corporate AccountabilityBy: Shaun Murphy
- Defining "Go for It" Business GoalsBy: Michele Webb
- Are You Aware of Planning in Business?By: Parul Jain
- Why Create an Annual Plan?By: Graeme Nichol
- What is a Shared Vision?By: Graeme Nichol
- Creating a Vision That Achieves ResultsBy: Graeme Nichol
- The 7 Critical Steps to Formulating Your Annual Strategic Business PlanBy: Graeme Nichol
- Content Management: Wise Investment for Business ProsperityBy: Alex Polonski
- ERP Role in Selling Your Mid-size Business â€“ Microsoft Great Plains and CRM ExampleBy: Andrew Karasev
- SWOT Analysis Is No Magic 8 BallBy: Tim Knox
- ResilienceBy: Oscar Castello
- The Best Entity to Hold Real EstateBy: Garrett Sutton, Esq.
- Scheduling of Additional Auto Detailing or Mobile Car Wash UnitsBy: Lance Winslow
- Changing Strategy Without Losing Your Customers - Three Vital Steps to Refining Your StrategyBy: Rick Weaver
- Business Problem SolvingBy: Lance Winslow
- Strategic Planning and Total Quality ManagementBy: Lance Winslow
- TQM Total Quality Management, the bookBy: Lance Winslow
- City of Cortez and South Western Colorado Market SurveyBy: Lance Winslow
- Idaho Market for Automotive Businesses; Doing it RightBy: Lance Winslow
- Parking Business, the Details on Increasing Lot RevenueBy: Lance Winslow
- Pressure Washing Entrepreneurs Can Help With Government NPDES PermitsBy: Lance Winslow
- Succession Planning for Business - 10 Key Points You Must KnowBy: Martin Haworth
- Three Steps to Give Your Strategic Plan TractionBy: Shaun Murphy
- The Six Sigma Method and Design of ExperimentsBy: Peter Peterka
- Restaurant Startup - Part 1: Market Research â€“ What are Potential Competitors Doing?By: Jeremy Phillips
- Take A Systems View To Ensure Your Business Stays HealthyBy: Dan Strakal
- The Accountability/Alignment Process: Three Steps to an Accountable OrganizationBy: Shaun Murphy
- Akron OH; A great place to do businessBy: Lance Winslow
- Urban Flight in OhioBy: Lance Winslow
Most companies that are worthy of raising venture capital have proprietary Intellectual Property (IP).
The foundation of any business transaction is the promise of fair deal.
Many business start-up kits or consultants will tell you one of the first steps to starting a business is to define your business goals.
Human beings are rational agents.
Can you imagine going on a road trip without knowing your destination? Or, building your house without plans? The same can be said about running your business without a plan.
So what makes a vision successful? Everyday companies try to create a vision that will lead them into the future but seldom does that vision ever impact the organization.
How important is a vision statement to your company or division? Well, have you ever thought about embarking on a journey without knowing where you are going? The same can be said about running a company, without a vision statement you are going places but who knows if it is in the right direction or even if you want to go there.
Businesses tend to avoid doing their annual business plan thinking that it is an arduous task that does not accomplish much.
The time when a website was just a simple set of HTML pages has gone by.
If you own the mid-size business and actively work in it as executive manager or lead, say marketing, â€“ you probably know exactly what needs to be done on the daily basis to keep it running.
Q: A key investor in my business has suggested that I hire a consultant to do a SWOT Analysis to help plan for the future.
Possibly THE most frequently asked question of me is "What is the best business entity to use for real-estate investments?" My recommendation to most people is that a limited liability company (an "LLC") is the best entity for this type of use.
If you own a mobile car wash business or auto detailing business then you realize that when you are parked working you are making money and when you are stuck in traffic you are losing money.
American Eagle Outfitters and Wet Seal Stores have issued statements about company turnarounds needed to cut sales loses.
Is there really anything as a problem? Does chaos or challenge mean you have a problem? I am under the belief that such things as other call problems are indeed the life-blood of opportunity and the louder it knocks the greater the gain.
No matter what product or service you provide you will have to face this issue of quality and systems.
Every decade we seem to come up with a buzz-word to describe the things we should be doing right all the time.
We have been spending many hours surveying the market for a potential business location in the South Western Region (region # 9) of Colorado.
Anyone who has been watching the Idaho Market Carefully for auto services, knows that the market is ripe, ready and growing.
If you are in the parking business and own or manage parking lots you may want to think on some additional concepts to increase lot revenues.
If you own a pressure washing business one of the smartest things you can do is get involved with the local and regional enforcement for storm water environmental laws.
By cranking up others development to meet your business needs, big or small, not just for right now, but for the future, you will find payoffs, big-time.
We all agree Strategic Planning is a critical part of a company's success.
Six Sigma is becoming a proven approach for businesses and organizations to improve their performance.
The first step in starting a restaurant is proper planning.
How are you feeling today? Good, not so good, great? Let me ask the same question in a different way: How is your gastro-intestinal system functioning today? What about your lymphatic system? Howâ€™s the old circulatory system flowing along? Are all your bodily systems aligned, in sync, and cranking at peak performance?In order to get everything done perfectly and on time, your body must use many systems that effectively work side by side.
The Accountability/Alignment Process: Three Steps to an Accountable Organization Generating genuine accountability and functional alignment into your workplace cannot be left to vague ambitions and abstract statements.
When looking at Akron carefully one cannot help but notice itâ€™s brilliant location to rivers, water, large cities and middle class consumer spending populations.
Many of Ohioâ€™s downtown areas are in need of upgrading as folks pack up and move to the suburbs.