Receive alert message from us when new articles submitted to our site for free.
Nursing job opportunities
Search the Articles
- Four Steps to Become an Authentic SpeakerBy: andrea mendoza
- Gift Ideas for the Office & CoworkersBy: Milan Mazumdar
- Things to Consider When Teaming Up With CharitiesBy: K M
- What is the Public Relations Matter?By: aiman azeem
- Seven Horrible Hiring MistakesBy: vishal yadav
- Solving the Public Relations PuzzleBy: Jennifer Mccarron
- Managers: Let's Call a Spade a Spade!By: Robert A. Kelly
- PR to Promote Your Online PresenceBy: Sue Currie
- Public Relations is More Than Just PublicityBy: Sue Currie
- Interviews - Five Tips To Handle Tough Questions From ReportersBy: Thomas Murrell
- Media Relations - Ten Essential Tips to Use The Media to Market Your BusinessBy: Thomas Murrell
- How to Get a Story About You or Your Business in USA TodayBy: Margie Fisher
- Transparency in Online TransactionsBy: Paul Bryant
- Ten Media Crisis TipsBy: Henry DeVries
- Media Relations: When Google Got GoogledBy: Brad Phillips
- How to Stay Composed During Contentious TV InterviewsBy: Brad Phillips
- Promoting Your Website Through a Press ReleaseBy: George McKenzie
- Speaking to the PressBy: Sherry Schuller
- Advertising and Community Relations -- Get the Best of Both WorldsBy: Michele Pariza Wacek
- Getting Traffic Through PublicityBy: Bryan Thompson
- The Press Release Method to Get Great PublicityBy: Bryan Thompson
- Making Your Own NewsBy: Amber McNaught
- So, How Do I Answer That?By: Maria Boomhower
- Television Reporters - Questions to Ask Before Agreeing to an InterviewBy: Thomas Murrell
- P.R. Strategies for Professional Service ProvidersBy: Margie Fisher
- Media Release Headlines - Ten Tips to Get Media AttentionBy: Thomas Murrell
- Using the Media - Five Reasons WhyBy: Thomas Murrell
- Making the News - Tips from A News JournalistBy: Thomas Murrell
- Photographs - Ten Tips For Getting Good ShotsBy: Thomas Murrell
- Talk Back Radio - Tips To Be A Star On-Air!By: Thomas Murrell
Nick Morgan's section on "Managing Yourself" at the Harvard Business review unveils the secret on how you can create a true emotional connection with your audience.
Whether it's an office holiday party, an anniversary celebration or simply an appreciation day, office gifts are great for showing you care about those you work side-by-side with each day.
An old and effective method of marketing has to do with teaming up with a charity of some kind.
Not only once or twice do crises arise in our lives.
You need to hire the best employees.
You often hear people refer to public relations or PR as something positive or negative that a company received in response to an action.
Brochures, broadcast plugs and press releases â€“ donâ€™t call them public relations.
Most of us are aware of the many benefits to having an Internet presence.
So youâ€™ve hung up your shingle and customers arenâ€™t exactly beating a path to your door.
Journalists are trained and often experienced at getting information out of their subjects.
In the 'Age of Scepticism' gaining media coverage is one way of cutting through the ever increasing noise to get your message across.
I am often asked by clients to target USA Today for media coverage, and with good reason: USA Today coverage can have a significant impact on businesses and organizations.
In these days of every increasing demand and competition, there is a considerable choice available to the cautious consumer.
Before meeting my soon-to-be-wife for the first time, I â€œGoogledâ€ her.
NOTE: Brad Phillips was a Producer for CNN's The Capital Gang from 2000-2001.
Have you ever gotten one of those letters from your local property tax appraiser, informing you that your tax bill is going up about 20 percent?I got one of those recently, so I took it to my friend Joe Gross in San Antonio.
If you get the hang of speaking to the press and you can establish a few good relationships, their contacts and outreach can be extremely beneficial to the marketing of your organization.
Have you ever noticed that in communities without big universities, high school sports take on an even bigger importance?That's what it's like where I live.
If your reading this, you must be online and most likely have a website.
If you have had any experience in public relations or marketing, you probably know how well press releases can work.
Getting a press release published in a newspaper or magazines can be one of the best ways to publicize your business.
How you answer questions depends on many factors.
Prior to a TV interview it is guaranteed the journalist involved will spend time preparing, writing down questions or goals for the interview either quickly or more in-depth as well as conducting some background research.
Promotion for Professional Services Providers requires a different approach than for other types of business people.
So you have spent hours and hours writing, shaping and crafting your media message.
The media has the power to shape public opinion and change perceptions.
What makes a good media release and how do you engage the media with your story idea? How do you pitch stories to the media, especially hard-nosed news hounds who can sniff out a 'puff piece' a mile away?The media receives literally hundreds of media releases a day, many which are instantly disregarded.
Photographs are essential for getting good publicity in the print media, especially magazines, newspapers, internal newsletters and even websites.
Talkback radio offers a fantastic opportunity to access thousands of people instantly and relay your or your companyâ€™s messages.