Receive alert message from us when new articles submitted to our site for free.
Nursing job opportunities
Search the Articles
Home » Business » Negotiation
- â€œHeavy equipment leasingâ€- Businessman great optionBy: kimberly valerio
- Is Coins Secure to Trade to a Dealer?By: kimberly valerio
- Titled Playboy Presents Hefâ€™s Halloween SpooktacularBy: tushar raiththa
- Choose the Right Design & Do-It-Yourself Bridal Shower InvitationsBy: Joy Srivastava
- Learn To Electric Airsoft GunBy: durgesh pushkarna
- Effective Negotiation Skills: A Practical ApplicationBy: Dori Kelsey
- Are You Scaring Away Potential Customers?By: Michelle Dunn
- How To Make An Inflexible Bureaucrat See You As A PersonBy: Tristan Loo
- How To Deal With A ComplainerBy: Tristan Loo
- Making the Deal: Women as NegotiatorsBy: Madeline Lewis
- Negotiate Your Way to a Better SalaryBy: Poonam Ashara
- Resolve Conflict In 6 Easy Steps - The BEDROL MethodBy: Tristan Loo
- How To Communicate Using SpaceBy: Tristan Loo
- What Are The Four Types Of Negotiating Outcomes?By: Tristan Loo
- Avoiding and Accomodating in NegotiationBy: Andrew E. Schwartz
- Negotiating: Forcing vs CompromisingBy: Andrew E. Schwartz
- Negotiation: A Compromising PositionBy: Andrew E. Schwartz
- Win-Win Power NegotiatingBy: Roger Dawson
- The Ultimate Truth in PersuasionBy: Colin Smith
- Better Internal ProposalsBy: Robert Abbott
- The Six R's for Changing MInds and Overcoming ResistanceBy: Charles Parselle
- Negotiate Like a P.R.O.By: Michael Neill
- Secrets of the Trade Revealed: Bartering for BusinessBy: Joanne Levine
- How to Change Somebodyâ€™s MindBy: Rix Quinn
- Barter and Its BenefitsBy: Peter Viliamu
- Do You Want a Paycheck or a Passion? 10 Qualities Managers are Looking for in Hiring YouBy: RJ Lancaster
- Ask for More - You May Get MoreBy: Graham Yemm
- Neogtiation: How to be Right Without Making Other People WrongBy: Garrison Wynn
- Communicating Across Time HorizonsBy: Robert Abbott
- How Barter Can Help Your Business Online or OfflineBy: Edward Green
Making money is the top reasons for business now a days, thatâ€™s why having your heavy equipment at lease is a great asset.
Coin collecting can be a lot of fun.
Most people know Hugh Hefner for his renowned publication Playboy.
A bridal shower is a time for fun and happiness.
Using an electric airsoft gun can be a great deal of fun if you follow the safety regulations and ensure that you are using the gun with care throughout the time you use it.
Negotiations are often associated with labor union contract, with strongly held positions, or with conflicting situations.
When you are trying to make a sale and ask someone to fill out a credit application and new account form, do your potential customers turn around and run to the competition?Author Michelle Dunn, in her new book â€œBecome the Squeaky Wheel,â€ explains how you can avoid scaring customers away and keep them coming back.
Inflexible Bureaucrats Are Characterized by:1.
How To Deal With A ComplainerA Complainer Is Characterized by:1.
Negotiating is no game.
The principles of Negotiation can work for you in any situation, but often people ask me, â€œWell, its often a fact that conflict happens unexpectedly.
What Is Proxemics?The study of the communicative aspects of personal space and territory is called proxemics.
Negotiating outcomes are the types of results that can happen at the end of a negotiation.
The avoiding approach to negotiating is characterized by losing, leaving, and withdrawing.
Forcing is a hard-nosed approach that makes heavy demands from the outset.
Negotiating is a hot topic these days for a good reason.
Letâ€™s talk about win-win negotiating.
OK, so you want to improve your persuasion power right?Why? What's your intention?As you know your intent directs the flow of energy in your interactions with others.
A colleague of mine has a problem.
This article borrows from Howard Gardnerâ€™s book, â€œChanging Mindsâ€ (2004).
Whether you're negotiating a peace settlement in a war-torn country or a peace settlement in an argument-ravaged relationship, strong preparation is the key to success.
In its simplest form, bartering involves an equal trade.
Believe me, itâ€™s not easy! And sometimes, it doesnâ€™t work at all.
What is Barter? Barter involves 2 parties.
Based upon my research of over 300 managers in the last two years, I have found what qualities are most important to hiring managers.
If you are involved with sales, how do you feel when you hear phrases such as, â€œCan you do anything about your price?â€ or, â€œYouâ€™ll have to do better than that.
What exactly are we trying to accomplish by proving to others that weâ€™re right? We might win the argument but ultimately lose the relationship.
There was a time in my life when I sold life insurance.
How Barter Can Help Your BusinessBarter trade is a powerful instrument that represents a solution for companies with available stock or services.