Receive alert message from us when new articles submitted to our site for free.
Nursing job opportunities
Search the Articles
Home » Writing » Book Reviews
- Whatever location you choose for your weddingBy: mandeep panwar
- My Favorite Expert Advice on Writing the Stories of Our Lives, Gleaned From My Favorite Books on the SubjectBy: ANIL BOBAL
- How Anyone Who Knows How to Type Can Write an Article in 30 Minutes or Less By: aarif ahmad
- An Escape to the Future of Death and LifeBy: Milton Stern
- Rhinoceros SuccessBy: Robert Hawthorne
- Ben Franklin, The Original EntrepreneurBy: Jeremy Hoover
- The 10-Minute Marketer's Secret Formula by Tom FeltensteinBy: Jeremy Hoover
- Lifting the Veil: Hidden Judaism Revealed by Steven EvansBy: Jeremy Hoover
- Autumn in the CountryBy: Patricia Garbarini
- "Money Making Secrets Revealed" E-Book ReviewBy: Jeremy B.
- Women can be rich jerks, too!By: Rebecca Ryan
- The Lion, The Witch And The WardrobeBy: Matthew C. Keegan
- What $ells on EBay For What - Book ReviewBy: Alexis Dawes
- How to Survive Sudden Leadership Challenges - Covey Has Some CluesBy: Steven Wright
- Entrepreneurs Reach Record Income Levels Using New EBook on Adsense and Adword TechniquesBy: Lance Groom
- FDA Approved Vagus Nerve Stimulation Therapy Can Improve The Quality of Your LifeBy: Charles Donovan
- The Bubblegum Babes' Guide to Sixth Grade - ReviewBy: Lillian Brummet
- Political Frugality - ReviewBy: Lillian Brummet
- Your Flight Questions AnsweredBy: Matthew Keegan
- Young, Fabulous and Broke? Suze Orman Has Debt Relief & Financial Freedom Advice Books for You!By: Christina Khan
- Atlantis Rises BookBy: Charbel Tadros
- The Rich Jerk - A Study in Anti-MarketingBy: Marc Quarles
- The Rich Jerk Review: New Agressive and Effective Internet Marketing Methods for AllBy: Jean-philippe Schoeffel
- The Global Wolf PackBy: Gabriel Gollwitzer
- Shattered Memories, Scattered Emotion - ReviewBy: Lillian Brummet
- Stewie Griffin Depicts the Winter of Spengler's DiscontentBy: Howard Campbell
- The Rich Jerk..By: chillini
- I'm Very AngryBy: Jeffrey Michael Miller
- Kashmir: Behind the ValeBy: Imran A Khan
- Why They Launched Harry Potter At 12:01 MidnightBy: Elisha Goodman
This outline is adapted from a handout I give to my lifewriting students.
It seems that one of the fastest growing recommendations flying around the net these days is about writing articles.
Phoenix Tales - Stories of Death and Life Â© 2004, ISBN 1411620356, Gregory Bernard Banks, Anthology of Fantasy/Science Fiction Stories, www.
In this world, there are cows and then there are rhinos.
Ben Franklin: Americaâ€™s Original Entrepreneur Blaine McCormick, Editor Entrepreneur Press, 2006.
The 10-Minute Marketerâ€™s Secret Formula: A Shortcut to Extradordinary Profits Using Neighborhood Marketing Tom Feltenstein Entrepreneur Press 2445 McCabe Way, Suite 400, Irvine, CA 9264-6244 www.
As a Christian, I have been interested in the study of Judaism because it sheds light on the origins of my religion.
Autumn in the Country is one book in the SENIOR STORIESâ„¢ series of color photography books with simple text designed to stimulate conversation and interaction between seniors with Alzheimerâ€™s and their caregivers.
If you're like me you've probably fallen for some get rich quick scheme on the internet.
The Rich Jerk That's right ladies, we can be rich AND be jerks too! Tired of answering phones and getting your boss coffee all day? Sick of being home with the kids relying on your husband to make all the money? Or maybe you enjoy being home but aren't satisfied with the salary he brings in.
It has taken me decades - literally - to finally pick up another C.
You look at the salesletter and the price tag ($8.
I have decided to start with this text as simply far too many people have said to me I should - it clearly has an enormous following of people who found the message rang true for them.
The "Rich Jerk" has created quite a stir on the Internet about his new ebook revealing secrets on how to use use Google Adwords and Adsense for big profits.
As of August 2005, the U.
This is one book that I would have cherished as a little girl.
It is hard to specify exactly what genre Larry Rothâ€™s new book can fall into.
Whether you are an experienced air traveler or a novice, John Cronin's book, "Your Flight Questions Answered," has a little bit of something for everyone.
Are you a parent that has all the financial responsibility in the world on your shoulders and living paycheck to paycheck? Does it seem like there is no way out of this endless cycle of working just to pay your bills? Well, I certainly felt this way.
Chapter one: Baby on the doorstep.
I've always been fascinated by "anti-marketing", and how powerful its effect can be if done properly, so when I stumbled upon The Rich Jerk salesletter, I was immediately intrigued.
The Rich Jerk "Making Money on the internet is Easy" e-book Review1)The value proposition The Rich Jerk claims:* To reveal the unorthodox marketing methods that brought him million dollars each year* That most of his techniques have never been seen* That he is better than you because he's richer!2)The Rich Jerk e-book description* 40 pages* 8 chapters covering the topic "Make Money on the internet"* Filled with The Rich Jerk personal experiences, tips and tricks to cover the "is Easy" topic* Written in a direct and clear style to go straight to the point* For 97$* 45 days money back guarantee (the Rich Jerk offers 200% refunds under conditions)3)The perceived valuei-Overall opinionAn outstanding ressource that covers in a synthetic style the essence of Internet Marketing Methods, targeted to exploit the present opportunities of Internet in a profitable way The Rich Jerk value proposition is definitely delivered, although the style and humour can be disturbing for some.
Description:Intense action and gripping suspense characterize the seemingly real story about tax evation, money-laundering, intrigue and murder in corporate world.
Betty Woodrum released her first book of poetry entitled Shattered Memories, Scattered Emotions in on July 16, 2005.
Oswald Spengler predicted a protracted winter in The Decline of The West.
When I first came across "The Rich Jerk" website I thought what everyone else did.
I'm very angry because I'm sick and tired of what I see as deception and dishonesty within the literary community.
Kashmir has been a reason for at least three wars between India and Pakistan.
A missionary and his family were forced to camp outside on a hill.