Receive alert message from us when new articles submitted to our site for free.
Nursing job opportunities
Search the Articles
- On Saying Goodbye to a Drama KingBy: abc xyz
- How e-Books Can Be Very ValuableBy: swapnil shelar
- Are They Watching You Online?By: abhijit shing
- Follow Up to Keep from Falling DownBy: Marilyn Ross
- Professional Speaking for Extra IncomeBy: Marilyn Ross
- Ask For What You Want!By: Marilyn Ross
- Autographing Books for Sales CloutBy: Marilyn Ross
- Guarantee More Book BusinessBy: Marilyn Ross
- Targeting Educational Sales To Ramp Up Your ProfitsBy: Marilyn Ross
- Lucrative Nontraditional Markets for Selling BooksBy: Marilyn Ross
- Forging Win/win Publishing PartnershipsBy: Marilyn Ross
- Capitalize On Contacts To Maximize Sales MomentumBy: Marilyn Ross
- Creative Print Angles To Sell More BooksBy: Marilyn Ross
- Don't Be Backward About Getting A ForewordBy: Marilyn Ross
- Gain PR Attention Using Contests, Awards, and SurveysBy: Marilyn Ross
- Media Dynamo SecretsBy: Marilyn Ross
- Getting Newspaper Coverage Off the Book PagesBy: Marilyn Ross
- Book Marketing Secrets for Trade-published AuthorsBy: Marilyn Ross
- Start Locally - Grow NationallyBy: Marilyn Ross
- Book Promotion Tips - 9 Sure-fire StrategiesBy: Marilyn Ross
- Editorial ChecklistBy: Marilyn Ross
- The Essence of EditingBy: Marilyn Ross
- Writing Tight, Snappy BooksBy: Marilyn Ross
- 3 Writing Secrets to Give Your Novel a PR EdgeBy: Marilyn Ross
- Write A Howlingly Successful Nonfiction Book - 14 Stepping StonesBy: Marilyn Ross
- Sell Your Self-published Book to a Major PlayerBy: Marilyn Ross
- How and Why to Start a Business Book ClubBy: Kevin Eikenberry
- Book Shepherds: Who are they? What do they do? Should you hire one?By: Lynne Marie Zerance
- Top Six Lies About Book Marketing: (And the Truths to Set Your Book Free!)By: Christopher Kokoski
- Book Titles that Make Big BucksBy: T Mcdonald
Charles left her, just left altogether with no satisfactory explanation.
EBooks have a number of benefits over the traditional book.
When surfing the Internet you probably take your anonymity for granted, most of us do.
Do you want to call the tune instead of paying the fiddler? Then you'd better be prepared to monitor the progress of your projects.
As the author of a nonfiction book, you are an "expert.
You're much more likely to get people to accommodate you if they know what you want.
An autographed book is perceived as having more value.
Want to increase sales for your books, audio, or video programs? Looking for a vehicle to increase your direct marketing results? Guarantees may well be your answer.
Schools cover an amazing range of possibilities: daycare centers, K-12, adult education and community colleges, four-year institutions, universities, special-education programs, even home schooling and vocational programs.
Did you know that 52% of all books are not sold in bookstores? This is just the tip of the iceberg! If you want to take your business to another level, there are many other venues for selling books and tapes.
How about promoting your book as the ideal fund-raising tool? There may be groups of youths, seniors, or church folks who would love to help you sell copies for a percentage of the receipts.
Developing a support system of your peers makes complete sense.
For self-publishers and authors with budgets tighter than shrink-to-fit jeans, there are several intriguing ways to stir the publicity pot.
In today's competitive publishing worldâ€”with more than 1.
While mass marketers often run games and contests on a nationwide scale, small business can't afford this kind of promotion.
Participating on radio can be one of your most profitable marketing strategies.
Did you know there are 1,730 newspapers published daily in the United States? They have a combined circulation of nearly 62 million people.
Your book is published; the family's still celebrating.
Most self-publishers don't have the budget to be all things to all people in all places.
The following editorial checklist will help you evaluate your finished nonfiction manuscript and pinpoint any potentially weak areas.
Your manuscript is finally written.
It has been said, "There are two things wrong with most writing.
Promoting fiction is never easy.
Writing a book can be as difficult as trying to repair your car with a set of jewelers toolsâ€”or as simple as penning a "To Do" list.
Want to move into the big time? Many creative small presses and self-publishers are discovering a practical path for penetrating bigger "establishment" trade houses.
Book clubs have been quite a rage over the last few years.
As anyone whoâ€™s courageously ventured into the arena of self-publishing knowsâ€”or soon willâ€”thereâ€™s much more involved in the process than simply sending your manuscript off to a printer, dropping off review copies at a handful of bookstores, and kicking back and waiting for the revenues to roll in.
If you're like me, you have a book and the passion to spend the rest of your life making it a success.
Do you know how readers decide to buy a book? 1) They get a referral from a friend.