Receive alert message from us when new articles submitted to our site for free.
Nursing job opportunities
Search the Articles
- Weight Training to Help in Preparation for Your First Ironman TriathlonBy: Ray Fauteux
- Some Swimming Suggestions to Help You Prepare for Your First Ironman TriathlonBy: Ray Fauteux
- Choosing Bike Equipment for Your First Ironman TriathlonBy: Ray Fauteux
- A Few Diet Tips to Help You Prepare for Your First Ironman TriathlonBy: Ray Fauteux
- Using Visualization for Your Ironman Triathlon TrainingBy: Ray Fauteux
- Count Strokes for a Better Triathlon SwimBy: Kevin Koskella
For many people "doing" weights is a scarey thought.
If you are determined to attempt your first ironman, but a bit nervous about the swim, this may make you feel better.
Without a doubt the bike-equipment you choose can greatly influence the outcome of your first Ironman Triathlon.
Training diets come in dozens of shapes and sizes.
Ask most triathletes and they will tell you they have never used visualization as a training tool for their Ironman Triathlons.
You may have had coaches that make you count strokes throughout the workout, either by mixing it into drill sets, the main set, or at the end of workout.