Receive alert message from us when new articles submitted to our site for free.
Nursing job opportunities
Search the Articles
- Argentina's Economy in a NutshellBy: Dave Brown
- History of Olmec CivilisationBy: blott
- The First Serial Killer - Ed GeinBy: Sam Vaknin
- Another Look at Mahatma GandhiBy: Sam Vaknin
- Ferdinand Marcos - President of the Philippines, 1917-1989By: Vassil
- Augusto Pinochet, President of Chile, born 1915By: Vassil
- The USSR That Could Have been - Lenin's New Economic PolicyBy: Sam Vaknin
- The Uganda SchemeBy: Sam Vaknin
- The Teapot Dome ScandalBy: Sam Vaknin
- The Story of the GuillotineBy: Sam Vaknin
- The First September 11By: Sam Vaknin
- The Family of Jesus ChristBy: Sam Vaknin
- The Constitution of the Weimar RepublicBy: Sam Vaknin
- The Building of the PentagonBy: Sam Vaknin
- The Armenian GenocideBy: Sam Vaknin
- The Abdication Crisis RevisitedBy: Sam Vaknin
- More about the ProhibitionBy: Sam Vaknin
- Lindbergh, Charles AugustusBy: Sam Vaknin
- Human-made MonstersBy: Sam Vaknin
- Facts and Figures about the Presidents of the USABy: Sam Vaknin
- Another Look at Indians (Native Americans, Amerindians)By: Sam Vaknin
- A Moment of Truth about Maxim GorkyBy: Sam Vaknin
- Dr. Walter Freeman's Frontal Lobotomies at Athens (Ohio) State HospitalBy: Gary Cordingley, MD, PhD
- Myths of the American Civil WarBy: Sam Vaknin
- The Aung San Family in MyanmarBy: Sam Vaknin
- Chavez's Inspiration - Simon BolivarBy: Sam Vaknin
- Terrorists and Freedom FightersBy: Sam Vaknin
- The American RevolutionBy: Sam Vaknin
- Slavery in the USABy: Sam Vaknin
- Thousands of Failures, but Thousands of PatentsBy: Sean North
Argentina's Economy Contrary to conventional economic wisdom, rich countries tend to stay rich and poor countries tend to stay poor.
A History of Olmec Civilization.
Ed Gein is also known as The Butcher of Plainfield, The Plainfield Butcher, The Mad Butcher, The Plainfield Ghoul.
Many myths abound about Gandhi, Mohandas Karamchand known as Mahatma "Great Souled") Gandhi (1869-1948).
A trained lawyer, Marcos was convicted of assassinating a political opponent of his father in 1939 and, from his condemned cell, argued his case up to the Philippine Surpreme Court, where he won an acquittal.
After seizing power in a bloody CIA-backed coup, General Augusto Pinochet ruled Chile with a rod of iron for two decades, during which human rights violations became the norm of Chilean life.
Mikhail Gorbachev (1931- ) was not the first to introduce Perestroika - the economic liberalization of the communist system along capitalistic lines.
Theodore Herzl, the visionary who founded Zionism, was an assimilated Jew, who did not consider Palestine the optimal choice for a resurgent Jewish nationalism.
With the exception of Watergate, there has never been a scandal more egregious and with wider implications than the Teapot Dome affair during the presidency of Warren G.
The guillotine was first put to lethal use on April 25, 1792, at 3:30 PM, in Paris at the Place de Greve on the Right Bank of the Seine.
September 11, 2001 was not the first time an airplane crashed into a skyscraper.
Was Jesus born 2002 years ago? Was he born in year zero? The first year AD was 1 - so, Jesus could not have been born in year zero.
The Weimar Republic was established in February 1919 in defeated Germany and lasted until March 1933, when it was replaced with Hitler's Third Reich.
The Pentagon was completed in 16 months.
The Armenian massacres in Turkey started in the 19th century and continued well after the Armenian genocide of 1915 in which some 600,000 Armenians perished.
The love affair of Edward, Prince of Wales (Edward VIII) and Wallis Simpson in 1936 is the stuff of romantic dramas.
Prohibition - the legal enforcement of abstinence from alcoholic beverages - is not an American invention.
Charles Augustus Lindbergh was the first person to cross the Atlantic in a nonstop flight.
Humans made monsters by inhuman treatment abound in literature.
The first president of the united States was not George Washington.
Native Americans are often cast in the role of victims of White aggression and unbridled avarice-driven or gratuitous violence, especially in the territories known collectively today as the United States.
Maxim Gorky (1868-1936) is widely considered a Bolshevik author, closely allied with the likes of Lenin and Stalin.
Few chapters in the medical history of Athens County, Ohio, are more notorious or fascinating than that concerning Walter Freeman, M.
The Civil War (1861-5) has spawned numerous myths and falsities.
Aung San Suu Kyi is a much revered opposition leader in Myanmar (Burma) (born 1945).
Simon Bolivar (1783-1830) is a Latin American folk hero, revered for having been a revolutionary freedom fighter, a compassionate egalitarian and a successful politician.
"'Unbounded' morality ultimately becomes counterproductive even in terms of the same moral principles being sought.
The American Revolution was a civil war between Loyalists to the British crown (aka Tories, about one fifth of the population), supported by British expeditionary forces, and Patriots (or Whigs) in the 13 colonies that constituted British North America.
Spanish settlements in the territory of the current-day USA owned slaves as early as 1526.
Thomas Edison failed thousands of times before he revolutionized the world by inventing and patenting the incandescent light bulb.