Receive alert message from us when new articles submitted to our site for free.
Nursing job opportunities
Search the Articles
Home » Politics » Commentary
- What Is Web Hosting By: esha aggarwal
- Maid Of Honor: The Bride's 1st LieutenantBy: imran khan
- Mayor Wonka and the New Orleans Chocolate FactoryBy: Rev. Michael Bresciani
- Colors of the American FlagBy: Regenia G. Butcher
- The Right To Die Should Be A Personal MatterBy: David G. Hallstrom, Sr.
- Knowledge and PowerBy: Sam Vaknin
- Is Bush ready to cut and run in Iraq?By: Bill Gallagher
- Lincoln Group-Republican Party, CIA spies?-Garfield Media Talking Head?By: Pinto Bean
- Bush Flirts with FascismBy: Bill Gallagher
- Add Me to the List, Mr. BlairBy: Sam Vaknin
- Thanks Mankind!By: Tyler
- Murtha Right, Bush LiesBy: Bill Gallagher
- FranceÃ‚â€™s Troubles: Learning from USBy: Matthew C. Keegan
- America's Second Civil WarBy: Sam Vaknin
- Let us learn to live with gorilla terrorismBy: Dinesh singh
- The Most Dangerous Place in the World Ã‚â€“ Right Here In AmericaBy: Rev. Michael Bresciani
- The Madman and the Iraqi WarBy: Sam Vaknin
- Containing the United StatesBy: Sam Vaknin
- Only the Delusioned Now Support BushBy: Bill Gallagher
- A Dialog about Anti-Semitism and the Fate of the State of IsraelBy: Sam Vaknin
- Contenders for Iraq and the Potential for Civil WarBy: Murad Ali
- No Nobel Prize For War PresidentBy: Bill Gallagher
- Bush's Holy Cronies have feet of clayBy: Bill Gallagher
- Real Campaign Finance ReformBy: Derek Gulbranson
- Nitwit Nation: Is America Too Dumb for Democracy?By: Dan Nerhaugen
- The Clash of Islam and LiberalismBy: Sam Vaknin
- The Semi-failed StateBy: Sam Vaknin
- America Beware, Hillary Clinton May Run For PresidentBy: David G. Hallstrom, Sr.
- Democrats Versus Republicans, The Battle Is Almost OverBy: David G. Hallstrom, Sr.
- The Caveman and the AlienBy: Sam Vaknin
Web Hosting is an internet service or online based service that allows organizations and individuals to post their website or web content on the internet.
What Does A Maid Of Honor Do? The scope of the maid of honor's role in the wedding depends upon (1) how much responsibility she is willing to take on, and (2) how much responsibility the bride is willing to delegate.
Whether God sent a judgment to New Orleans for its sinfulness is open to debate and perhaps there is no way of knowing that answer until the fat lady sings.
I would imagine that even before the ink on the Declaration of Independence had dried, the sentences: "Are we gonna have a flag? We gotta have a flag! Britain has a flag!" were echoed by members of the Continental Congress.
I believe that the right to die should, in most cases, be a personal matter and not a political matter (I am talking for adults, not for children.
"Knowledge is Power" goes the old German adage.
DETROIT -- We are living under a regime that has made war and torture highly profitable for a handful of scummy corporations and individuals.
CONSPIRACY, intrigue, bribery and influence that may go clear up the ladder to Presdient George W(eak) Bush, Lincoln Group seems to have it all.
DETROIT -- The regime has already produced so many ignominious legacies that historians in the near future will be able to feast on the task of measuring the damage from the wretched deeds the Busheviks have wrought.
The terrorists are winning.
I got to thinking today and i have to say, we rock! Humans I mean.
DETROIT -- Privately, President George W.
I know that there are some people who are celebrating FranceÃ‚â€™s recent troubles with delicious glee.
Reprinted with permission from: "The Second Civil War in the USA and its Aftermath" by Sam Vaknin (second, revised impression, 2029) Summary of Chapter 83 "The polities of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries swung between extremes of nationalism and polyethnic multiculturalism.
Terror is a frame of mind, it based in psycho disorder syndrome, which makes one mind dissatisfied with its existence.
To answer this great scourge of death with the bible is to begin with the premise that everyone believes that the bible has something to say about it and that it is authoritative.
It is the war of the sated against the famished, the obese against the emaciated, the affluent against the impoverished, the democracies against tyranny, perhaps Christianity against Islam and definitely the West against the Orient.
European intellectuals yearned for the mutually exclusive: an America contained and a regime-changed Iraq.
DETROIT -- The last semblance of broad public support for President George W.
Rabid anti-Semitism, coupled with inane and outlandish conspiracy theories of world dominion, is easy to counter and dispel.
Iraq stands at the junction of three different and competing cultures for the control of the country.
DETROIT -- George W.
DETROIT -- Deception, arrogance, greed, hubris, corruption, incompetence and isolation -- the seven deadly sins of political life -- snared President George W.
In the US we should be pretty aware that the outcome of our elections are largely influenced by how much money each candidate can raise.
Most Americans are enthusiastic supporters of their own civic rights, but few bother to meet any would-be democrat's (or any would-be republican's, if you prefer) number-one responsibility: that of keeping oneself sufficiently literate and well informed to be able to vote rationally and knowledgeably.
Islam is not merely a religion.
The US State Department's designation of "rogue state" periodically falls in and out of favor.
America is the greatest country in the world.
The following are the opinions of the author and although I believe them to be true I am not stating them as anything other than my opinions.
When Chancellor Kohl's party and Edith Cresson are suspected of gross corruption - these are labelled "aberrations" in an otherwise honest West.