Receive alert message from us when new articles submitted to our site for free.
Nursing job opportunities
Search the Articles
- Fun CreativityBy: Chander Prabha
- Truth without Blame or JudgmentBy: speedin solutions
- History of Yankee Candle CompanyBy: kimberly valerio
- Apply Old Crayons to Create CandlesBy: kimberly valerio
- Procedure of Candle MakingBy: kimberly valerio
- Candle Making HistoryBy: kimberly valerio
- Soy Candles is 100% Natural Soy WaxBy: kimberly valerio
- Save Funds on Candle Making MaterialsBy: kimberly valerio
- History of Prairie Candle CompanyBy: kimberly valerio
- Operating a Victorious Candle Making BusinessBy: kimberly valerio
- Creating Votive CandlesBy: kimberly valerio
- Creating Unity CandlesBy: kimberly valerio
- Creating Taper CandlesBy: kimberly valerio
- Creating Hand Dipped CandlesBy: kimberly valerio
- Creating Container CandlesBy: kimberly valerio
- Creating Chunk CandlesBy: kimberly valerio
- Pillar CandlesBy: kimberly valerio
- Making Gel CandlesBy: kimberly valerio
- Great Canning Jar CandlesBy: kimberly valerio
- Candle Making MaterialsBy: kimberly valerio
- Candle Making FundamentalsBy: kimberly valerio
- About Candle Making AdditivesBy: kimberly valerio
- Books on Candle CreationBy: kimberly valerio
- Billâ€™s Quality CandlesBy: kimberly valerio
- Ajello Candle CompanyBy: kimberly valerio
- Rose Ariadne's Original, Confident Beauty SpellBy: ramshankar Vishwakarma
- Taking the Mystery out of HypnosisBy: kramesh sagaciti
- Living in the Present Moment: A Clean Engine Delivers PowerBy: shaikh saddam
- Being successful is no more difficult than baking a cake. All it takes are some very simple tiny steps.By: kramesh sagaciti
- Kick Start Your Creativity with a CKSBy: Gary Ferguson
You have some great ideas.
How often have you become irritated or angry, given yourself up, started to argue or debate, teach or explain, or withdrew when someone was treating you badly - ordering you around, judging you, blaming you, or dumping their complaints or negativity on you? How often have you behaved in any of these protective, controlling ways when someone is unknowingly interrupting you when you are trying to focus on something or get something done? How do you end up feeling when you behave in any of these ways? The chances are you end up feeling angry, hurt, anxious, depressed, or numbed out.
The Yankee Candle Company is known for providing quality candles in an array of colors and wonderful fragrances.
If you have children in your home, chances are you have an abundance of worn down crayons that donâ€™t get used much anymore.
Making candles is fun and relaxing.
The art of making candles has been around since primitive times.
Making your own candles is very popular.
Candle making can be a great past time, hobby, or business venture.
The Prairie Candle Company has been a family owned business in operation for ten years.
Making candles can be great fun.
Votive candles are simple, yet beautiful.
Unity candles are often a very important part of traditional wedding ceremonies.
Taper candles add elegance to your dinner table.
Creating candles is a great hobby or business endeavor.
Container candles are a beautiful way to accent your home, especially the bathroom.
Chunk candles add a great alternative to the standard pillar candle of yesterday.
Pillar candles add a stylish touch of elegance to your home and even to your dinner table as part of a centerpiece.
Gel candles are a great item to make.
We have all seen those beautiful canning jar candles with the pretty ribbon and potpourri.
Candle Making is a fun hobby and enterprising business venture for others.
The use of candles for light and heat is known to have existed in ancient times.
There are eight distinct candle making additives used in the candle making process.
Creating your own candles is a favorite craft and hobby many individuals.
If you are looking to purchase beautiful looking homemade candles, but you arenâ€™t interested in the candle making process yourself, turn to Billâ€™s Candles.
The motto of the Ajello Candle Company is â€œItâ€™s better to light a candle than to curse the darknessâ€.
Here is the first in the easy witchcraft spell series, and it works best when done in the light of a full moon.
Much of societyâ€™s resistance to hypnosis is based on false beliefs perpetuated by a fear of the unknown.
Living in the present moment is a concept many people pay lip service to.
Do you find your creativity waning? Are you searching for inspiration in your artwork? Create a CKS (Creativity Kick Starter) to keep your muse on-call.