Receive alert message from us when new articles submitted to our site for free.
Nursing job opportunities
Search the Articles
- Indoor Air Purifiers -With Activated Carbon & HEPA FiltersBy: param preet singh
- Health Hazards of Cigar SmokingBy: kimberly valerio
- Risks of Being Exposed to Cigar SmokeBy: kimberly valerio
- Combining Cigars and AlcoholBy: kimberly valerio
- Which is bad for Your Health? Cigars vs. CigarettesBy: kimberly valerio
- Cigar Smoking MannersBy: kimberly valerio
- About Cigar SmokingBy: kimberly valerio
- Important Facts About the Mediterranean DietBy: Baljeet Meel
- Find out The Process To Hold Biting NailsBy: ALFAHAD KHAN
- Why do we smoke and how to quit it.By: Arvind Yadav
- Quit Smoking: 21 Shocking Smoking Facts, The Tobacco Companies Don't Want You To KnowBy: Ben Adams
- Learn How To Quit SmokingBy: Colin Williams
- Using Water to Help Quit SmokingBy: Jim Huffman
- Quit Smoking Through HypnosisBy: Stephen Todd
- Advice - How to Quit Smoking - Part 2By: Tyler D Falls
- Advice - How to Quit Smoking - Part 1By: Tyler D Falls
- Quit Smoking Help and Tips: Open Your Eyes to Ill-effects of Smoking!By: Jasdeep Singh
- Stop Smoking â€“ Without Weight GainBy: Barbara Mascio
- Quit Smoking - Women Who Want to Stop SmokingBy: Steven Harold
- Can Using Nicotine Patches and Gum Help You Quit Smoking?By: Judy Brown
- Smoking Fetish Of WomenBy: Chris Read
- Reasons Why You Should Quit SmokingBy: Charlene Nuble
- The Secret of Stopping Smoking - Without Cravings or Weight GainBy: David Trevena
- Stopping Smoking and Weight Gain - Can You Quit and Stay Slim?By: Matt Godson
- Stopping Smoking? Consider Hypnosis!By: Matt Godson
- Quit Smoking: Why People Do Bad Things (Even When They Know They Shouldn't)By: Jill Binder
- Quitting: A Former Smoker's StoryBy: Judith Schwader
- How to Quit Smoking...Without Gaining WeightBy: Jessica Setnick
The reason for this is that 90% of our time is spent indoors breathing recirculated air conditioned air.
We have all heard of the hazards associated with smoking cigarettes, but what are the risks of cigar smoking? Are the risks of smoking cigars just as dangerous, or more so? According to the National Cancer Instituted, regular cigar smoking can result in a major health threat.
We have all heard about the dangers of inhaling second hand smoke.
The cigar has long been viewed as a luxury of the rich and powerful.
Most everyone has heard about the health risks of smoking both cigars and cigarettes, and the dangers of secondhand smoke.
Smoking cigars may be a great source of pleasure in your life, but the courteous smoker knows that not everyone enjoys the taste (or smell!) of a good Cuban.
What are the basics of cigar smoking? How do you light a cigar? How do you draw on the cigar properly? Do you inhale? What are the dos and don'ts of cigar smoking? If you have ever pondered any of these questions, read on.
A diet regimen that is gaining in popularity in many parts of the world is based upon the dining practices of the people that populate the Mediterranean region.
Umpteen numbers of research projects have confirmed a perception that anxiousness, irritation, stress and hunger are the chief reasons for nail biting.
Why do we smoke, when we all know that it is not good for health? There are very many reasons to it but in this article we will ponder over the biggest reason in todayâ€™s times and that is to release STRESS.
Smoking is a global problem.
What do I mean by LEARN, shouldnâ€™t I be telling you to go buy some nicotine gum or some quit smoking NRT products.
Stopping smoking is not easy.
You have seen and heard the warnings.
Day 1 The first craving you have for a smoke, wait 1 hour before you let yourself have it.
Nicotine is an addictive drug found in tobacco.
Nobody need to be told the ill-effects of the smoking.
OH: Stand outside during a smoke break and it wonâ€™t be long until you hear every smoker begin to declare that he or she knows quitting is inevitable.
Ordinarily you would think that quitting smoking is the same for both sexes.
If the problem people have with quitting smoking is that they are addicted to nicotine, why would they want to put more of what youâ€™re addicted to in your body in the form of patches or gum as your attempt to quit? That would be like an alcoholic taking seven shots of Jack Daniels and a six-pack of Bud a day in their quest to quit drinking.
According to one of the researches, it has been found that the smell and taste of cigarettes play a greater role in women's smoking behavior than in that of men.
Smoking can hook you because cigarettes contain nicotine which is highly addictive.
Do you remember hearing about that person whoâ€™d smoked their whole life since aged ten, forty a day, then woke up one morning and decided to quit? Crumpled the pack into the bin and never thought about it since.
Many smoking cessation products claim to guarantee that the client or user will gain no weight when they undertake their method.
Nicotine Replacement Patches? Gum? Pills? There are many stop smoking "products" on the market that you can choose.
Do you do Bad Things? Even though you know you shouldn't?It's not your fault.
Every time I attempted to quit smoking was a valuable rehearsal, and every method I tried brought me that much closer to finding what ultimately worked for me.
Not everyone gains weight when they stop smoking, but the average weight gain is about 10 pounds.