Receive alert message from us when new articles submitted to our site for free.
Nursing job opportunities
Search the Articles
- Divorced And Penniless - Why It Can Happen To YouBy: abc xyz
- Selecting a Divorce AttorneyBy: Jean Mahserjian
- The Legal Side of DivorceBy: Philippe Kostine
- 5 Ways To Ensure You Will Have a Happy Life After DivorceBy: Karl Augustine
- 3 Little Prayers That Strengthen RelationshipsBy: Elisha Goodman
- The Heart Moves On: Using Ceremony to Mark the End of a RelationshipBy: Jennifer Cram
- How to Use a Divorce LawyerBy: Ed Sherman
- Cheating Husbands - Meeting Needs?By: Jenny Clair
- What Are You Waiting For - Divorce?By: Debbie Burgin
- Emotional Infidelity: A KEY Tactic to Save the MarriageBy: Dr. Robert Huizenga
- Effects of Divorce on ChildrenBy: Lisa Dunning
- A Time of Grief and Healing After Separation and DivorceBy: Tony Tate
- An In-Depth Look at Army Divorce RatesBy: Alison Kramer
- Anatomy of a Divorce: How it Really WorksBy: Ed Sherman
- Divorce--Getting Legal Help Without Paying Exorbitant Attorney's FeesBy: Ed Sherman
- Advantages to Doing Your Own DivorceBy: Ed Sherman
- Get Over A Divorce and Prepare for Divorce Recovery!By: Shawn Nelson
- 9 Steps to Regaining Self-Esteem After DivorceBy: Debbie Burgin
- Do You Think Children Should See Both Parents EQUALLY?By: Erik Carter
- Tax & Financial Impacts of Divorce: 10 Mistakes to AvoidBy: James Coleman
- Why Men Won't Commit To MarriageBy: Jenny Clair
- Divorce Makes Us StrongerBy: Debbie Burgin
- Divorce and Separation - A Childâ€™s PerspectiveBy: Jenny Clair
- Divorce--How to Beat the SystemBy: Ed Sherman
- Divorce Roadmap: The Route Around the Legal SystemBy: Ed Sherman
- Divorce--How the Legal System Works Against YouBy: Ed Sherman
- Marriage - Divorce - Separation - How to Handle the Split Loyalties with Friends After SeparationBy: Jenny Clair
- Divorce--Negotiating Agreement: Ten StepsBy: Ed Sherman
- Divorce--Overcoming the Obstacles to Agreement: Ten StepsBy: Ed Sherman
- Divorce--The Five Obstacles to AgreementBy: Ed Sherman
What you do not know can actually harm you badly.
Selecting a divorce attorney is a critical decision making process.
While divorce can be an emotionally draining experience, even in the best of situations, it can also be a complicated legal matter that affects both parties equally.
Life after divorce is something that most people who are going through divorce think about.
My mentor, a brilliant Ph.
Divorce or the end of a long-term relationship is a particularly difficult experience because it makes you deal with two different sets of issues.
You want three things in your divorce attorney: expertise in divorce, reliability, and a good attitude.
Husbands cheat on their wives for many reasons.
So, youâ€™ve decided that youâ€™re no longer â€œa coupleâ€, but for whatever reason, you and your spouse have decided to stay together "for the sake of the children".
Hearing that your cheating spouse is â€œin loveâ€ with someone else is devastating.
When a couple decides their marriage is over, a tremendous sense of grief and relief are felt.
I thought I would never feel the light of life again when I realized that my marriage was going to end.
Raleigh, NC-The largest divorce firm in the state, Rosen Law Firm, says they're not surprised by the sharp increase among Army divorce rates and that more needs to be done to counsel the spouses left at home and those deployed overseas.
The legal divorce vs.
Ignorance is the most common trap in the business of divorce, so becoming informed is crucial.
There are many advantages to doing your own divorce.
It can be difficult to get over a divorce and cope with a divorce when you are in pain.
Divorce is difficult at the â€˜bestâ€™ of times.
When a nuclear family separates, it usually separates into a "custodial" family and a "non-custodial" family.
Divorce is something no one hopes will happen to them when they get married.
A common reason why men wont commit could be due to their past.
My friends call me the "Divorce Poster Child".
It is always the children that suffer the most when a marriage breaks down and separation or divorce is imminent.
Of course you want to get your Judgment--that's the goal of your legal divorce--but you don't want to go through the adversarial legal system to get it.
Let's look at how a divorce case works so you can see what you face and how you can beat the legal system.
If there were no legal system, no lawyers and no courts, divorce would still be difficult and it would still take time to go through it.
We have all most probably encountered it at some stage in our lives - who do we stay friends with after a couple divorces or separates?The text book answer is to stay friends with both parties of course but thatâ€™s a mighty tall order to fulfil as we are dealing with human emotions and judgemental attitudes here as well.
The best predictor of a good divorce outcome is the degree of client control over the negotiation--everything works much better if you have it.
You're going to want to be working on your divorce agreement outside the legal system, because the things you can do to help yourself outside the legal system are far more effective than anything a lawyer can do for you.
This article and my articles "Overcoming Obstacles to Agreement" and "Negotiating Agreement" are about how to deal with disagreement--from simple difference of opinion to active upset and anger--and some specific steps that will help you reach an agreement.