Receive alert message from us when new articles submitted to our site for free.
Nursing job opportunities
Search the Articles
Home » Communications » VOIP
- Complications of Purchasing a Business Phone SystemBy: 123456 j
- You Heard Funny Ringtones.By: synergist technologies
- My company's Business Phone BluesBy: Naveen Kumar
- Nortel Telephone SystemsBy: John Smith
- TalkSwitch Telephone SystemsBy: John Smith
- Think about Customer Service for Business Phone SystemsBy: Rajni Khanna
- An way to earn money for your company leading to greater future financial successâ€¦By: Rajni Khanna
- Drishti provide call center coftware & enterprise communications applications in PhilippinesBy: Vijay Sharma
- Drishti launches Ameyo Care By: Vijay Sharma
- Small Business Telephone SystemsBy: ricky albert
- Benefits of VoIP for BusinessesBy: Mukti Sharma
- Guide to Implementing VOIP for Small BusinessBy: Mukti Sharma
- Conducting a Voice Over IP Readiness AssessmentBy: Karen Thatcher
- Google Joins the Internet Phone RevolutionBy: Roger Overanout
- VoIP OverviewBy: Meryl K. Evans
- Should You ,VoIP?By: Matthew Keegan
- Voip - Voice Over IP and Business: Is It For You?By: Andrew Kelly
- How Much Bandwidth is Required for VoIP Phones?By: Chris Landry
- Take Your Home or Business Phone With You When You TravelBy: Allan Ramsay
- Get a â€œVirtual Phone Numberâ€ - Eliminate Long Distance Charges with VoIP Phone ServiceBy: Allan Ramsay
- Will the Bell System Survive? A Massive Transfer of Wealth from Bell to VoIP is UnderwayBy: Allan Ramsay
- What can a VoIP Phone System Do for a Small Business?By: Nick Pegley
- Voip Providers Review--- Choose The Best One For Your BusinessBy: Rashme Wong
- Benefits of VoIPBy: Nicholas Windley
- Alarm Systems & VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Phone LinesBy: Matthew Francis
- What Is VOIP?By: Jean Sutherland
- Outstanding VoIP Voicemail Features Makes Getting VoIP Voicemail Extremely ConvenientBy: Chris Landry
- VoIP is Less Taxing than Traditional Telephone ServiceBy: Chris Landry
- Faxing over VoIPBy: Chris Landry
- Text To Speech - It's SimpleBy: John Deprice
Purchasing a business phone system can be difficult, especially if you are unfamiliar with your current business phone system and with what your available options are.
Tired of hearing the usual ringtones all over town? Just at the coffee shop this morning you heard that annoying Nokia tune coming from at least three different people, and what about that generic ring-ring that reminds you of the office phone when youâ€™re walking down the street on a sunny day? We all need to add some fun to our lives now and then, and you donâ€™t need to brush up on your punch lines to do it.
I work for a specialty after market auto parts retailer.
Nortel telephone systems provide features which are helpful for small, medium sized and large companies.
If you have started exploring this site looking for a Talkswitch VoIP Business Telephone System for your business you are at the right gateway.
Working in a law office often means long hours and late nights, especially doing probate work.
As supervisor of a large company, one of my greatest concerns is to limit expenses as much as possible to ensure further company success.
Drishti is a pre-eminent name for Call Center Software & Enterprise Communications Applications in Philippines.
Drishti-Soft Solutions, a leading provider of communications solutions, announces the availability of its advanced customer help-desk system, Ameyo Customer Care, with its all-in-one Ameyo communications suite.
If you want to buy new small business telephone systems you have to keep some thing in you minds because the selection of a business phone system can either bring a business closer to its customers and clients or, cause confusion amongst all that use or interact with it.
The benefits of VoIP for businesses are unlimited but much depends on company's current situation, current voice requirements and future plans.
Integration of VOIP in the business processes brings about a radical change in the field of business communications.
2005 is predicted to be the year of voice over IP (VoIP) solutions for a growing number of corporate enterprises - both large and small.
Its not so long ago that the idea of free phone calls over the Internet would have been thought an impossibility, but as any knowledgeable user will tell you they are now commonplace.
Since we're using computers all the time to do our work, let's make it easy and add the phone to the pile.
My friend in Florida, Samuel, called me last week and immediately I noticed a difference in the sound quality compared to our usual conversations.
VoIP allows users to make phone calls using their high-speed Internet connection.
A long-standing question for potential VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) consumers is â€œHow much bandwidth does a VoIP phone require to make quality telephone calls?â€First of all, Bandwidth is defined as the ability to transfer data (such as a VoIP telephone call) from one point to another in a fixed amount of time.
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone service uses a broadband Internet connection (DSL or cable) instead of the Bell System circuits to carry your voice to any telephone in the world via the Internet.
Thereâ€™s a revolution brewing in the telephone industry.
Will the Bell System Survive? A Massive Transfer of Wealth from Bell to VoIP Is Underway.
Voice over Internet Protocol, or VoIP, is a term used to describe the transmission of telephone calls using a data network, rather than over traditional phone lines.
Making phone calls applying a broadband Internet connection,known as VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), is becoming so popular with corporations of each size.
You may not have considered it but there are many benefits that businesses can achieve by utilising data networks to carry their voice traffic (VoIP).
An astounding and unexpected number of people are dropping their (POTS) plain old telephone system, for the latest trends in phone service, VoIP.
Confused about VOIP? Join the crowd.
There are many types of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) protocols that are employed by the VoIP providers currently providing VoIP calling plans.
When it comes to VoIP Broadband Telephone service, there are many benefits.
As far as VoIP has come in Voice telephone calls, faxing over VoIP still has a lot of room to improve.
Looking for a natural voice speech engine? Curious about what software can read your e-mails.